74.6 Million Sites Depend on WordPress (Source: ManageWP Blog). It powers more than 17% of the web – a figure that rises every day! (Source: WordPress.org)
Tired of having to contact a web developer every time you want to make a simple change? Once your site is created, you will want the ability to make your own updates easily and readily.
This is the beauty of WordPress Content Management System. JLWebvisions will show you how to easily update your website yourself using this system. That is why WordPress has become the number one CMS in the world – it is extremely easy to use and it is fast with little to no HTML knowledge required. JLWebvisions will create a WordPress Responsive Website Design that will make your business stand out above the rest!
- An integrated blog with your website means you can manage pages and blog posts all under one roof.
- Save time by scheduling a page or blog post to publish in the future, save as draft or publish immediately.
- Ease of use – let’s face it – WordPress is superior in its back end management. It behaves similar to a word processing tool such as Microsoft Word.
- Flexibility – with WordPress you can create any sort of website you desire. E-commerce, professional portfolio, non-profit website, an online magazine, or a networking website are just a few examples of what is possible.
- User management allows you to delegate certain users to access and manage different areas of the website.
- Media management allows you to upload images to the server with easy to use drag and drop media uploader. Add things such as ALT text for SEO purposes, captions, titles, and ability to create a gallery with multiple images. You can easily insert them into a page or a blog post.
- Built-in Comments allow you to manage and moderate comments on pages and blog posts.
The under-the-hood capabilities are without compare making WordPress king of CMS tools. We are expert WordPress developers with over 5 years experience in WordPress design and development. We promise you won’t be disappointed!