Content that looks sharp – no matter the device
Did you know?
90% of people use multiple device screens sequentially. 85% of adults think that a company’s mobile website should be as good or better than their desktop website. Mobile users will surpass desktop users before the end of 2014 (Business Insider). Responsive Website Design has become the new norm in today’s world.
Many businesses don’t update their websites frequently enough – leaving quite a few websites outdated. A responsive website design that has the ability to resize the content depending on the device (desktop, tablet, or mobile) is instrumental in maintaining an up-to-date and professional appearance.
Responsive website leads to responses!
- Increase your sales on smartphones-67% of users are more likely to make a purchase with a smartphone on a mobile friendly site than on a non-mobile optimized site.
- Increase your conversions/sales on tablets-69% of tablet users have shopped via their tablet device in the last 30 days.
- Keep up with the growing market of various devices and smartphones – mobile traffic now accounts for a large amount web traffic.
- Increased loyalty-according to a survey by Google, 48% of users said that they felt like a company was not serious about their business if their site didn’t work well on their smartphone.
- Whether your consumer’s preferred device is a TV, a desktop computer, a tablet or a smart phone, we’ll make sure your site is looking polished and modern. As more devices enter the market, the more important it is to have an outstanding user experience across the board.